Abstract Submission Instructions
- Abstract submission is handled through the TMS ProgramMaster system. When you click the “SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT!” button, you will be redirected to the ICOMAT-2017 ProgramMaster system.
- Abstracts are limited to 150 words or less.
- Each submitting author is limited to submitting ONE (1) abstract. Choose your Symposium carefully. ***Multiple submissions will be rejected.***
- Indicate your preference for “Poster” Presentation or “Oral” Presentation. ***Some Oral Presentations will be offered Poster presentations upon acceptance due to limited time and space.***
- Notification of Abstract acceptance will be sent to Authors January 2017.
- Abstract questions may be directed to [email protected].
- Theory & Methods for Martensite Design
- Interactions of Phase Transformations and Plasticity
- Quenching and Partitioning of Martensite and Other Advancements in Steels
- Novel Shape Memory Alloys
- Novel Functional Behaviors: Beyond Shape Memory Effect & Superelasticity
- Martensitic Transformations in Non-Metallic Materials
- Size Effects in Martensitic Transformations
- Advanced Characterization of Martensite-3D & High Resolution
- Quasimartensitic Modulations
- Advanced Processing Techniques: Additive, Porous, and others
- Engineering Applications and Devices
- MSMnet: Magnetomechanics of Magnetic Shape Memory Alloys